What are the 5 Different Types of Kitchen Layouts
Your kitchen is the heart of your home, and with the many layout options, it can be tricky deciding on the perfect design. With endless customizations and upgrades, your kitchen renovations in Hamilton by Rose Building Group can completely transform the way you use your kitchen. Say goodbye to no counter space and unorganized kitchen utensils, and say hello to functional space and ample storage spaces.
Different Types of Kitchen Layouts
- L-Shaped: An L-Shaped design is one of the most common layouts among customers. This type of layout is best if there’s usually more than one person cooking as it allows for more than enough room for two cooks. The L-Shape structure usually opens into another area, which is excellent for entertaining guests.
- U-Shaped: The U-Shaped design is a functional layout for smaller or larger kitchens. It has three walls, creating the perfect triangle for food preparation. This layout is ideal for those wanting to create a distinct space between another room, like the dining room.
- G-Shaped: The G-Shaped layout is a variation of the U-Shaped kitchen with an additional partial fourth wall. The extra space is great for additional storage, counter space, and upgrades like a range, cooktop, or a second sink.
- One-Wall: The One-Wall kitchen layout is an essential choice for those with a small kitchen. This layout makes everything accessible on one wall, perfect for everyday use.
- Gallery: If your kitchen is narrow, the gallery layout is the best choice for you. The design provides workspaces on two opposite walls with a walkway in the middle.
If you’re interested in changing your kitchen layout for a more versatile and comfortable space, reach out to the experts at Rose Building Group for kitchen remodeling in Hamilton.